Building a Legacy One Brick at a Time
South Park Schools Foundation and That's My Brick!® have joined forces to raise money for our project! As we prepare to break ground and take the final steps to realizing this goal, you can help to make it happen with your donation and we will install your customized personalized brick.
The South Park Schools Foundation is a non-profit organization that supports our schools, teachers, and students. Our brick fundraiser is a fabulous way to support our schools and leave a legacy for your child and family. The bricks are displayed around the burro sculpture in our main courtyard.
This site automatically keeps track of our orders. If you choose to pay by check, please contact us as soon as possible to submit your donation.
Just follow the simple step-by-step process below to place your order. Be sure you are happy with your brick design as it will look very similar to the image on your computer when completed.
a Custom or Business Logo to your Brick**
Get your image APPROVED by That's My Brick!® before placing your order.
Please email email@example.com with:
1) Signed and completed copy of the Letter of Agreement attachment below
2) Black & White, High Resolution file of your Custom/Business Logo
3) Please notate that it is for “spsf”
4) That's My Brick will notify you if the logo has been approved
5) Pay $15.00 Setup Fee (spsf has this included in the brick cost)
6) Graphic will be made available on the South Park Schools Foundation website for your order to be placed.
Process can take up to 1-2 weeks
** The Letter of Agreement is for legal Trademark purposes and is required before a custom image will be approved **
Pay online with a major credit card (VISA/MC/AMEX/DISC).
Pay by check or money order.
Follow the on-screen directions during checkout.
If you have any questions, please contact SPSchoolsFoundation@gmail.com